Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wednesday Night Randomness

1. Bob Parker is retiring from the show "Price is Right". I'm taking this rather hard. The show is susposed to continue on. I predict it won't even last a year with a new host.

2. I've been missing Brookhaven a lot lately. While it was good to see people at the funeral this week, it only made me ache worse. I'm just glad people hug a lot at funerals.

3. Aaron saw a mouse in our kitchen yesterday. If it is the same mouse that I saw this winter, his name is Jerry. The mouse is still on the loose having run under the stove before Aaron could do anything about it. I'm not happy about this, and am quite afraid to open any kitchen cupboards.


4 Aaron and I are sensing a need for some pretty dramatic changes in our life. I'm trying to be hopefully expectant at what God's power is able to do and what His perfect plan will bring.


5. It feels good to blog tonight.

6. I think the "Terrible Two's" aren't terrible at all. I actually can't imagine a more fun stage. (Though I'm sure I'll think the same thing about 3, 4, 5, etc.)

7. My husband watched a "Celtic Women" DVD with me last night, and let me fall asleep with my head in his lap.

8.. I'm glad God promises to complete the good work He started in me.

9. Emily just woke up crying, so.... I bid you good night. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Kelly - Maybe you should just come back:) I know, it's not that easy. I'm glad Emily is not taking part in the "terrible twos!" You are such a good mommy!