Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day! :)

Tomorrow's the day!!!! This time tomorrow night I'll be loving on my sweet baby boy. We're excited...and nervous. The house is clean. The laundry is done. The groceries are bought. The legs are shaved. The toenails are painted. Emily's in great hands, and I enjoyed a wonderful date with my hubby tonight. I think we are as ready as we possibly can be.

We have to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM. We're pretty sure they have wi-fi. It is my *intent* to update my blog and facebook through out the day. We'll give it our best shot. Probably depends on how good the epidural is... :)

Thanks in advance for all your prayers. I appreciate them more than you could ever know. If you could especially pray for peace and calm despite the pain, that would be helpful. Aaron thinks I'm already in early labor...I personally just think it's nerves. :)

I'm off to make an attempt at sleeping. If I can't sleep, I'll just enjoy the final moments of my wiggly baby squirming in my tummy. I'm going to miss that feeling...

No comments: