Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Update

God is so good! Yesterday, at my appointment, Alex was in a heads down position! :) I'm so thankful the doctor didn't have to turn him. What a relief! (Not to mention I'm soooo much more comfortable than when he was side-to-side. That was pretty painful!)

I am scheduled to be induced next Thursday, May 21st...if he doesn't arrive before then.

We are ready, excited, at peace and just savoring every minute of this adventure. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. It's neat to know that know matter what, I'll be a mommy again within 10 days.

Love it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAAAAAAY! praise God! been thinking of you so much this last week.

why are they planning to induce still? I know you're really wanting to avoid a c-section...email me if you want some info about induction. there's a scale to score you on, with a few different indicators, that's a good predictor of whether or not you're actually a good candidate for induction. doctors can be WAY too induction-happy sometimes...not that yours is, but in general they often are. anyway, totally don't want to butt into your business, but email me if you're interested :) lots of hugs for you and that sweet HEAD-DOWN baby!