Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Marcy

I have a friend named Marcy. This girl is one of the best friends God could have ever given me. Despite living several states away for several years, we still have a very special relationship that I'm SOOOO thankful for.

I'm told Marcy checks this blog...quite often. Her husband apparently "catches" her from time to time.

Marcy, this post is just for you. The next time Richard "catches" you...show him this. :)

"25 Reasons Why I'm Thankful For A Friend Like You"

1. You understand the importance of "Old El Paso" taco seasoning...at midnight.
2. You know too well that camping and trains do NOT mix well.
3. "Father of the Bride 2"
4. I don't think there is anyone else I can go shopping with that I'll end up just sitting in the car talking with for an hour...or more.
5. You know the priceless value of browsing through funny cards in a store.
6.I can call you at a moments notice just to say "I'm having a melt down" ... and you do the same with me.
7. Chocolate chip pancakes
8. You understand that "jogging is bad for our health"...
9. You don't find it unreasonable when I say "I'm homesick for the beach!".
10. We were so excited and amazed that God worked it out for us to travel MANY miles to be at the birth of each other's first born.
11. You find and send the best cards.
12. "Eddie in a bathrobe" has special meaning for you.
13. You're the one person who doesn't mind when I listen to the same song over and over and over and over again.
14. You love your pets...
15. You cleaned my house after Emily was born.
16. "Bertha" has a fond place in your heart.
17. You appreciate a good Disney classic.
18. Sometimes...words just aren't required.
19. A phone call makes Kansas seem not quite as far.
20. Laughter over nothing is the best kind.
21. I can be real with you...and you don't mind what/who that is.
22. You probably have a Wesco hot chocolate mug somewhere in your house.
23. Even if you don't have a Wesco hot chocolate mug, I KNOW you have the movie "Chances Are".
24. You have an incredibly cute little boy...that my little girl STILL talks about.
25. I know you'll cry when you read this. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know me too well except that I didn't cry, I bawled when I read this! I love you Kell and cherish your friendship more than you know! =)