Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Mommy's Little Helper"



Emily has really taken an interest in being a "good helper" lately. I really like to see this, and I'm trying to make a conscious effort to encourage it. However, I'm learning that close supervision is mandatory. Otherwise, I find wet Kleenexes on the floor near my mop water, or I see her bringing me an armful of wadded up towels to put away that I just folded. :) She's so cute about it that I find it hard to get *too* frustrated. :)



Tonight, I thought I would see if she wanted to help me make dinner. Boy did she. We had quite the time of it. See for yourself:
"Deep in concentration as she breaks all the spaghetti noodles in half."
"The secret's in the sauce!!!"
"Yummy brownie batter!"

"It was a tough job...but someone had to do it!"

No comments: